[Insight-developers] Bug found in SignedDanielssonDistanceMap

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Oct 4 07:20:33 EDT 2012

Hello,

I had updated SimpleITK's ITK version to the 4.2.1 release candidate and then to 4.2.1 with out a problem.

However, yesterday I upgraded sitk's next branch to the latest ITK master, to get fixes for a label map contour filter, and I am getting wide spread failures for the SignedDanielssonDistanceMap image filter:

http://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=40&name=BasicFilters.SignedDanielssonDistanceMap&date=2012-10-04

Here is the failing comparison to the baseline:

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=161367787&build=2595127

While the errors appear to be random, I check a mac, linux and windows system and they appear to be failing in the same fashion.

I am not sure were this change occurred. Does anyone know what may have changed?

Thanks,
Brad