[Insight-developers] ITK 4.2.1: LoadDynamicFactories not called?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 24 09:58:55 EDT 2012

Hello Fabian,

In your initial email it was not clear to me that you were reporting bug or a change in behavior.

I have created a patch to fix the bug and pushed it to gerrit:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/8102/

It would be great if you were able to download and test the patch to verify that it addresses your issue. You can find more information on how to do this from a recent ITKBarCamp:

http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.com/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/PerformAGerritReview/index.html

Brad