[Insight-developers] Need help with ITK_FUTURE_LEGACY_REMOVE

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 10:31:39 EDT 2013

Folks,

Vladimir has been patiently working on a topic to add MINC support to ITK.
He has over 30 patches and has been very responsive to our reviews.
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/9033/

He recently rebased and his topic started to fail compiling on the MAC and
Ubuntu robot builds. Neither he nor I could reproduce these compilation
errors on our machines.

This morning, I discovered that the gerrit machines
have  ITK_FUTURE_LEGACY_REMOVE defined.

When I define it, I now get the same compilation errors.

Could someone who understands  ITK_FUTURE_LEGACY_REMOVE pleas look at
Vladimir's topic and help him.

Thanks,

Bill