[Insight-developers] fill

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Thu Apr 11 09:11:35 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,

Good question, see the attached file for some timings. So for small sizes std::fill_n is actually slower. There seems to be a startup cost involved for std::fill. On the other hand, filling such small arrays does not take a lot of time anyway, and I don't think that is done in a big loop. Or am I wrong there?

Regards, Marius