[Insight-developers] 4.3.2 release patches

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Apr 16 11:41:12 EDT 2013

Hi Brad,

I should have mentioned it at the TCon on Friday.

I will be away the latter half of next week and the following week.
When I return, it will be time to start the RC process for 4.4.0
(scheduled for the end of May/beginning of June).

As indicated in the prior mail, there are a number of merged patches
that fix corner case build issues.

Thanks,
Matt