[Insight-developers] ITK and Qt

Gabriel Santiago santiago.eletrica at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:14:54 EDT 2013

Hi guys, thank you for you reply!

Actually, I did it all... But still getting the same error message!

project(teste)

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4.0)

find_package(Qt4 REQUIRED)

SET(qtproject_UIS
    mainwindow.ui)

QT4_WRAP_UI(qtproject_UIS_H ${qtproject_UIS})

find_package(ITK REQUIRED)

 include(${QT_USE_FILE})

 include(${ITK_USE_FILE})

include_directories(${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR})

add_executable(teste ${qtproject_SRCS} ${qtproject_UIS_H} main.cpp)

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(teste ${ITK_LIBRARIES} ${QT_LIBRARIES} )