[Insight-developers] Patches for 4.3.2 and 4.4.0

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Jan 7 11:51:16 EST 2013

Hi,

Happy New Year!

We rang in the new year with an excellent 4.3.1 release, and it is
time to start looking forward to 4.4.0!

Our schedule for feature releases only has two releases this year, in
June and December:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Release_Schedule

Please continue to merge patches for the 4.4.0 release while keeping
the dashboards clean.

Depending on the number of patches to address bugs, how serious those
bugs are, and time available to cut a release, we may have one or more
patch releases (4.3.2, 4.3.3, etc.) between the feature releases.  The
patches will be kept on the release branch.  If your patch should be
merged into the release branch, please include "FOR RELEASE BRANCH" in
the first line of the commit message.  Then, send an email to
matt.mccormick at kitware.com, luis.ibanez at kitware.com, and
insight-developers at itk.org, and I will merge the patch directly into
the release branch.

Thanks,