[Insight-developers] Tool for converting 2D images to 3D volume

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 14 13:21:37 EST 2013

This is the website M. Fillard should have linked to
https://github.com/pfillard/utilities -- you need to use git, not SVN to
check out that repository.

It isn't a really complex program to write in ITK, though you'd have to
know ITK well enough to write it.

Basically, you just make a list of filenames in the format the
ImageSeriesReader is expecting, and then call the ImageSeriesReader. Then
fix up the orientation/origin/spacing to be what you think they should be,
and write the volume out in the format of your choice.

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu