[Insight-developers] image PixelType when using RegistrationMetricv4

brian avants stnava at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:59:45 EST 2013

hi nick , xiaoxiao

it's the optimization framework that forced this - michael stauffer
did a pass through rewriting the optimization framework with a
template parameter but this was nixed in one of the developer
meetings.

agree that it's not ideal --- however, upside is that solutions should
be more stable/precise, to state the obvious.

brian