[Insight-developers] image PixelType when using RegistrationMetricv4

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 17 11:36:02 EST 2013

Brian,

I'd like to revisit this again.  I think it may be short-sighted to only
use double precision in the optimizers, many cases can benefit
significantly by using the less precise and much faster single precision
floating point.

I've seen dramatic speed benefits from using single precision floating
point rather than double precision.

Hans

Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry

Mailing Address:
W274 GH                             Email: hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
200 Hawkins Drive                   Phone: (319) 353 8587
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242