[Insight-developers] ITK build issue Window7, DevStudio 2008, 64bit

Andras Lasso lasso at cs.queensu.ca
Fri May 3 16:47:48 EDT 2013

When you install VisualStudio, normally the MSVC debug runtime DLLs
(msvc*d.dll) are installed. It seems that this did not happen on your PC.
You can either try to copy/install these DLLs from "c:\Program Files
(x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\redist\Debug_NonRedist\amd64\Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT" to the Windows
system directory (see some info here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jigarme/archive/2008/05/08/vc-debug-c-runtime-files.
aspx), or just reinstall VisualStudio from scratch.

Andras