[Insight-developers] ITK 4.4 release candidate cycles about to begin

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed May 8 11:58:57 EDT 2013

On Wed, 8 May 2013 13:48:07 +0000, Johnson, Hans J said:

>There are certainly some red items that need to be addressed, but much
>of the red on the dashboard are compilers and computer environments that
>we can not replicate.

But presumably the people that care enough to submit dashboards would be willing to help out.  My dashboards have a fair bit of red, and although I don't have a lot of time for ITK, I can at least provide backtraces of crashing tests, etc.

>Many of the failures are test timeouts on
>machines that we do not have control of making faster.

But you do have control over making the tests smaller.  Rogue7 has a lot of timeouts (dunno why), and it's a 4 core Xeon with 28 GiB of RAM.  Perhaps some tests are doing just too much?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com