[Insight-developers] ITK 4.4 release candidate cycles about to begin

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed May 8 14:36:08 EDT 2013

Sean,

I was just looking at your nightly build that has a bunch of failures.

On May 8, 2013, at 11:58 AM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com> wrote:

> But you do have control over making the tests smaller.  Rogue7 has a lot of timeouts (dunno why), and it's a 4 core Xeon with 28 GiB of RAM.  Perhaps some tests are doing just too much?

http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2898774

These "DeformableRegistration8Tests" that are timing out. I don't think any one else is running them. I think that they are enabled when memory reaches a certain size. Perhaps you are running into resource limitation with these tests? Running too many taking at the same time where each is trying to use all the cores or too much memory? Or there is another bug with the Transforms that is causing an infinite loop.

Brad