[Insight-developers] ITK 4.4 release candidate cycles about to begin

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu May 9 12:07:10 EDT 2013

On Thu, 9 May 2013 09:47:55 -0400, Bradley Lowekamp said:

>As I recall Hans had something to do with adding those lengthy test some
>time ago. They were to simulate real world data and registration.
>
>It appears that ITK_USE_BRAINWEB_DATA needs to be enable for these tests.
>
>Should be still be supporting these tests? If so we are doing a poor job
>of it.
>
>Sean, If you run the tests without a timeout does is finish?

1/8 Test #2442: DeformableRegistration8Test5 .....   Passed  1557.03 sec
2/8 Test #2443: DeformableRegistration8Test6 .....   Passed  841.54 sec

Then it started DeformableRegistration8Test7, which consumed about 26 of the machine's 28 GiB of physical memory and I had to manually kill the test.

The value of a test that none of the dashboard machines can get passing is questionable...

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com