[Insight-developers] Dashboard issues to fix before final release

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue May 14 11:38:30 EDT 2013

As a last resort to getting ride of this warning, we could write an adaptor class. Provide an adaptor to a pointer to an iterator interface but on the dereference do the static_cast for the conversion. I don't know if the same performance benefits will still occur. And I don't really want to do this either, it'll be a lot more code.

Alternatively we could just add this warning to the CDash warning suppression file.

We could also just compile a function, and for just that file provide the command line ignore warning option.

The current code is correct, it's doing the right thing. We just don't want the warning...

Brad