[Insight-developers] Updating ITK Software Guide -- Wrapping information?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat May 18 16:08:01 EDT 2013

Hi Kent,

Here are some links:

How to build wrapping:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Python_Wrapping

On WrapITK status:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/WrapITK_Status
  And the Expected-Nightly section of the dashboard.

Regarding the status -- it generally builds and works, but there are
still many warnings to fix.  Compiler support is also limited due to
limited compiler support in GCCXML.

Gathering from the many messages on the mailing list, people are using
it.  However, it could really use a champion to bring it to gold
status.

Cable has been replaced by a Python script
(Wrapping/SwigInterface/igenerator.py).

HTH,
Matt