[Insight-developers] MGHImageIO bug fix, need to get the fist propagated to both ITK and Slicer

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri Sep 20 19:04:37 EDT 2013

Hi Matt, Kent,

Thanks for letting the Slicer community know about the fix.

For the coming Slicer release, I will just cherry pick that specific
change. Then, we could think about using the ITK remove modules. I just
created an issue to keep track of it. See [1]  Could you, Hans or Matt take
care of submitting a pull request on Slicer ?

Thanks
Jc

[1] http://na-mic.org/Mantis/view.php?id=3410

+1 919 869 8849