[ITK-dev] New clang warnings: reserved-id-macro

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Dec 11 15:15:10 EST 2014

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:32:49 -0500, Bradley Lowekamp said:

>warning: reserved identifier is used as macro name [-Wreserved-id-macro]
>#define __itkMacro_h

So I did some find/replace, but when I try to commit, I get:

---------------------------
Examples/IO/XML/itkParticleSwarmOptimizerDOMReader.h:29: error: itkParticleSwarmOptimizerDOMReader_h v.s. __itkParticleSwarmOptimizerDOMReader_h
pre-commit hook failure

KWStyle check failed.

Line numbers in the errors shown refer to the file:
Examples/IO/XML/itkParticleSwarmOptimizerDOMReader.h.kws

Is there a style check that's checking for a header guard format?!

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com