[ITK-dev] [ITK] ITK 4.7 Release Candidate 2 has been tagged!

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 16 08:53:00 EST 2014

Hello,

Looking over SimpleITK's dashboard I have found an interesting failure:

https://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=40&name=BasicFilters.MorphologicalWatershedFromMarkersImageFilter&date=2014-12-16

This system is using the system PNG library, and it appears to be failing because the spacing is different than expected. This is specifically a Redhat 7 system, and does have an ITK build with the system png library:

https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3613486

I'll look into this to see if the recent PNG sCAL changes are related.

Brad