[ITK-dev] ScaleTransform missing fixed Center

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jul 24 11:06:23 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am wrapping itk::ScaleTransform for SimpleITK and I believe I encountered a bug.

This class has a "Center" of scaling, yet reports no fixed parameters. Additionally, this "Center" is not serializes to files.

The transformation of points behaves as expected with a "Center" of scaling, therefor I think there is an error with the fixed parameters.

Additionally these itk::MatrixOffsetTransformBase::GetCenter and SetCenter are not virtual.