[ITK-dev] Aloha ITK Developers!

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Nov 19 15:45:48 EST 2014

This is my last day working for Hans Johnson at the University of Iowa.  This e-mail address will shortly become inoperative; if for some reason you wish to contact me, try chaircrusher at gmail dot com.

My new job at Leepfrog Technologies will not involve any image processing, so my involvement with the ITK community is mostly ending.  I want to thank everyone for the many lessons in software development and obscure C++ programming, and the unique cameraderie of a geographically dispersed development team.