[ITK-dev] Problems with WikiExamples Remote Module after recent checkin

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 11:07:40 EST 2014

Matt,

I don't understand the use case for the original patch. If a module is
loaded, but not requested it will not be added to the registered
factories. What was wrong with the previous version? Where was it
failing.

I'd like to revert the current one since it breaks the remote wiki
examples and also has issues with the vtkglue module.

I put a message in my local UseITK.cmake file
  if(${_module_name}_LOADED AND ${_module_was_requested} EQUAL -1)
    message(STATUS "================ ${_module_name} is loaded but not
requested")
  endif()

 and I get: