[ITK-dev] Merging to ITK master for 4.10

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Dec 22 19:53:03 EST 2015

Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone who helped clean up the dashboard for the 4.9
release. We are getting back to our "happy place" -- the land of green
dashboard wonderfulness.

There were many of fixes for 4.9RC3. Unfortunately, we did not make
the target release date.  However, the dashboard is in good enough
condition to confidently make the final release, apart from a few
outstanding issues. I have collected known issues in the issue tracker
with the tag "20151214_ITKv4.9.0_FINAL":

  https://issues.itk.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%2220151214_ITKv4.9.0_FINAL%22%20AND%20project%20%3D%20ITK%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

If there are other issues to address, please add them there.

Since the dashboard is getting back into shape, we should be able to
merge enhancements for 4.10. Please branch fixes for 4.9 off the
release branch and make a note in Gerrit so they can be merged into
the release branch. As always, please help keep the dashboard in a
clean state so regressions do not progressively accumulate.

Thanks,
Matt