[ITK-dev] Missing ITK Minc2 header

Seun Odutola seun at rogue-research.com
Wed Nov 18 08:52:22 EST 2015

Hello All,

     I am currently facing an issue, on installing ITK 4 (via cmake), I get a compile error as a result of a missing header (itk_minc2.h). It seems to that cmake doesn’t copy over the itk_minc2.h to the installation folder. For instance in the file (itkMINCImageIO.h) on installing I get this error

#ifndef itkMINCImageIO_h
#define itkMINCImageIO_h

#include "itkImageIOBase.h"

#include "itkMatrix.h"

#include <itk_minc2.h>	// —> this line flags an error (itk_minc2.h file not found)

#include "ITKIOMINCExport.h"

please note that other included headers in this file seem to be fine except that in the comment above. I would like to know if this is a bug on it’s part & if so how does one get around this.

   Seun