[ITK-dev] open.cdash.org updated

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 21 11:10:46 EST 2017

Zack,

I do like the seeing the revision hash there. That is nice to know what is built.

- 2 cents:

However, is there a way to still get the list of files changed? Or the update commit range? I have found this very important when tracking down failures. You find on the dashboard where things start failing, then you can look at the changed files between builds. I guess the best git like way to do this would be something like showing: "old_hash…new_hash” this should play nicely with git log tools.

Thanks of for keeping thing updated!
Brad