[ITK-dev] Generate Doxygen documentation on only one module

Pablo Hernández pablo.hernandez.cerdan at outlook.com
Tue May 23 06:53:48 EDT 2017

I think I have found it using the doxygen configuration that is generated in the itk build folder.

Edit `$ITK_BUILD_DIR/single-doxygen.config`, modify the variable `INPUT` with the path of the module, or the path to the file that you want to check.
Then run doxygen:
`doxygen $ITK_BUILD_DIR/single-doxygen.config`