[ITK-dev] ITK Software Guide

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Mar 27 17:23:30 EDT 2018

Thank you for efforts to improve the work, Celina. The ITK Software Guide
is a living document, and many students should continue to learn from the
body of knowledge that Luis poured out many years ago.

Here is a patch for the figure:

  https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKSoftwareGuide/pull/65

and the text:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/23300/