[Insight-users] Compiling ITK with MIPSPro (CC) compiler under IRIX 6.5

Luis Ibanez ibanez at cs.unc.edu
Mon Nov 5 18:48:33 EST 2001

Hi Nils,

You can replace <cstring> by <string.h> which
is the C-Like equivalent.

Could you please signal which file was including
<cstring> so we can fix that in the repository.
We are building ITK on SGI's so that should work
pretty well.

Please let us know if this include change works
for you or not.

--
Luis Ibanez                                      CB#:   7060
Research Assistan Professor                      phone: (919) 843 5436
ibanez at cs.unc.edu
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7060
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~ibanez