AW: [Insight-users] Compiling ITK with MIPSPro (CC) compiler under IRIX 6.5

Luis Ibanez ibanez at choroid.cs.unc.edu
Tue Nov 6 07:52:40 EST 2001

Nils,

You may need to add the "-LANG:std" option
to your compiler's command line.

However you shouldn't have to do this by
hand...

Are you using CMake to configure and
build ITK ?

That's the easiest way to get things in order.
Buiding CMake itself takes an additional step
but that will save you a lot of time of struggling
with makefiles.

If you are already using CMake, you may want
to verify that "-LANG:std" is among the options
in CXX_FLAGS on the main CMakeList.txt
file located in the "Insight" root directory.

Please let us know if that helps.

BTW:  What version of ITK are you using ?
is that one of the tarballs or are you
downloading it from the CVS repository ?