[Insight-users] Compiler errors under other compiler

Luis Ibanez ibanez at choroid.cs.unc.edu
Tue Nov 20 08:23:06 EST 2001

Hi Dorian,

ITK compiles with Visual C++ under Win32,
It also builds with the Intel compiler.

You may want to check the status of the
builds in the dashboard:

  http://www.itk.org/HTML/Testing.htm

Just click on the image icon, it will show you
the current status of the toolkit for all the
platforms used.

ITK is strongly commited to support Windows
platforms.

Have you find particular problems installing ITK
on Windows ?

We'll be glad to give you a have if you need it.

Luis

--
Luis Ibanez                                      CB#:   7060
Research Assistan Professor                      phone: (919) 843 5436