[Insight-users] ImageFileReader problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:39:01 -0400

Hi Lydia,

This is just a guess:
It looks like there is a problem with the use of
the "itk" namespace in your code. It could be a
repetition of the itk:: namespace specification that
results in a name like "itk::itk::ImageFileReader"
but it is hard to say without having the source
code or the full error message.

In principle you should write something like:

#include "itkImageFileReader.h"

typedef itk::Image< char, 3 >    myImageType;
typedef itk::ImageFileReader< myImageType > myImageReader;

myImageReader::Pointer  imageReader = myImageReader::New();

As you said, this is the basic class responsible for
file input and is used in all the examples reading
images from files.

Could you please post the section of code that
is producing the error, as well as the full error
message ?