[Insight-users] volumes in ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 10:06:09 -0400

Hi Dhananjay,

It seems that the confusion is that the example is expecting
not a set of individual files with one slice per file but a
single file with all the slices.

Have you compacted all your slices in a single .raw file
containing the whole volume ?

There is a ReadMe file in two formats: ReadMe.doc and ReadMe.pdf
in the source directory of the Example:

      Insight/Examples/MultiResMIRegistration

It has the details about the expected file format (my apologies
if you have already gone through this readme file).