[Insight-users] BiasCorrector

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:29:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jose.

The standard way of building the bias correction
example in MFC is using CMake.

Since you are interested in building the example in MS
visual c++ evironment, I believe you are using
CMakeSetup program that you can download and install
from cmake's download page
< http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Download.html>.

1. you have to double click the CMakeSetup icon on
your windows desktop to run CMakeSetup.

2. In the first text box, "Where is the source code",
type the path where your ITK source is.

3. In the second text box, "Where to build the
binaries", type the directory where you want the
project files and executables to exist.

4. Make sure the item, "Visual Studio 6", is selected
in the "Build for" combo box.

5. In the "Cache Values" list, you have to turn on the
BUILD_AUXILIARY, the BUILD_EXAMPLE, and the
BUILD_METAIMAGE. You may not see all the options at
the first time. Just turn on what you can see in the
current list AMONG THOSE THREE, and then click the
"configure" button at the bottom of the window. You
probably see the rest options. Turn them on and click
the "configure" button again. repeat this until you
turn on the all three options.

6. Click the "configure" button. Now, the "OK" button
should be enabled. click the button.

7. Go to the ITK binary directory, open itk.dsw file
using Visual Studio, and build it. It will take some
time.

If everything goes well, you can see BiasCorrector.exe
in the "ITK binary
directory/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection/"Your active
configuration name (e.g. Debug, Release, or
RelWithDebInfo)"/ .

If you have different system settings or face
problems, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jisung.

--- jmanjon <jmanjon@fis.upv.es> wrote:
> I am new on ITK and I would like to know how to use
> BiasCorrector.cxx on
> my MFC VC++ project.
>
> what libs and include directories I need??
>
> A MFC sample would be perfect!!!
>
> thanks in advance
>
> jose

=====