[Insight-users] Re: MRI registration example : How to get the Data

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:51:32 -0400

Hi Buu,

You can find the high field and low field MRI data
in the ftp server:

   ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/MultiFieldMRI/
   It is stored slice by slice in raw format.

You could also use the BrainWeb data available at:

   ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/BrainWeb/

Details about image data formats and ITK, can be
found at:

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Data.htm

Please let us know if you have any difficulty
with the data.