[Insight-users] ITK examples compilation on win2k (vc++6.0)

Maria Belen Esteban Sanchez mariabelen.estebansanchez@gobiernodecanarias.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:52:33 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to compile the itk examples separately (EdgeDetection). I run
cmake to create the workspace and open it with visual studio,  but when
I build it, the compiler reports an error:
"Cannot open include file: 'itkImageRegionIterator.h':".

I think there is an eror with the include directories. The
project-settings-c/c++-preprocesor tab indicates
"${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}\Code\Common,${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}\Code\BasicFilters,${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}\Code\Algorithms,${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}\Code\IO,${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}\Examples\EdgeDetection"

as additional include directory but, where is defined this environment
variable? I´ve seen in the control panel and it´s not defined there.

If I change ${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}with the complete path (C:\HOME\Insight),
the project crash  with the same error and another include file
(itkConfigure.h).

How can I solve the problem?
Belén