[Insight-users] GradientImageFilter vs GradientRecursiveGaussianImageFilter

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:45:13 -0400

Hi Pieter-

I believe that I am speaking for the whole group of ITK developers here: we
very much appreciate your patient evaluation of ITK. Your work goes a long
way to making the system realize its true potential and towards building
the ITK community. Thank you.

We will correct the inconsistency.

Will