[Insight-users] GaussianFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:52:19 -0400

Hi Samuel,

Are you running Windows / Linux  ?

Could you please help us to run a test ?

We would like to identify if the problem is in
the data file that you got  or in the compiled
code in your system.

(the data problem could be a download problem,
for example when you download binaries with
some browsers they try to replace newlines...)

So, we can try the following:

1) Please send me the .mha file that you have.

2) Please check the size in bytes of the .raw file
     it should be exactly :    7109137 bytes

If you are in Linux (or you have Cygwin) please
use the "sum" command to verify the check sum
of the .raw files.

Here is the outpu I got with the command on Linux:

          sum     -r    *.raw

   16206  6943 brainweb165a10f17.raw
   62664  6943 brainweb1e1a10f20.raw
   45030  6943 brainweb1e5a10f17.raw

If any of these numbers is different in your system,
the problem is with the download process.

 Please let us know what you find