[Insight-users] GaussianFilter

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:57:15 -0400

Hi Samuel,

I don't know if you sent me the file that you've been using, but in the
file you sent me, the last line of the .mha file reads

ElementDataFile = brainweb1.raw

So, the MetaImage reader is looking for your data to be in a file called
"brainweb1.raw"

Try using this file and renaming your "brainweb1e5a10f17.raw" file to
"brainweb1.raw" and let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Stephen