[Insight-users] GaussianFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:03:03 -0400

Hi Samuel

Two questions...

1) We are wondering why the name
    of the file is BrainWeb.mha.
    Did you changed it ?

This is what I got with "dir" on Dos Window:

     540 Nov  3 09:18 165a10f17.txt
     571 Nov  3 09:18 1e1a10f20.txt
     536 Nov  3 09:18 1e5a10f17.txt
     812 Mar 19 08:48 README
     153 Nov  3 09:18 brainweb165a10f17.mha
     153 Nov  3 09:18 brainweb1e1a10f20.mha
     153 Nov  3 09:18 brainweb1e5a10f17.mha
7109137 Nov  3 09:18 brainweb165a10f17.raw
7109137 Nov  3 09:18 brainweb1e1a10f20.raw
7109137 Nov  3 09:18 brainweb1e5a10f17.raw

2) Are you using some special set of characters
    in your windows installation ?  like an
    international language setting ?
    The "_" caracter in you email is quite suspicious.
    It also appears in "_rror" where is should
    say "Error", and the "e" is also missing in
    the word "element". The error message should be:

    "Error: cannot open element data file"

but you got :

    "_rror: cannot open  lement data file"

    I wonder if Windows is tryng to be too smart
    and is converting the caracters on the filenames...

Please let us know what you find,