[Insight-users] Problems with elements of fltk.

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:49:22 -0400

Hi Samuel,

The errors about unresolved symbols that you are getting
seem to be due to the absence of the sockect library for
windows. FLTK uses sockets to internally manage events.

Please add wsock32.lib to your link line.

If you are using CMake to manage the example (which is
highly recommended), please add the following lines to
your CMakeLists.txt file:

   IF(WIN32)
     LINK_LIBRARIES(
     wsock32
     )
   ENDIF(WIN32)

These lines will include the socket library on windows.

--

BTW all the FLTK related code work both in FLTK 1.0.11
and FLTK 1.1. (there is not 1.1 specific code in the

We hope people will start migrating to FLTK 1.1 so we
can start taking advantage of the new features....

Please let us know if you encounter further problems,