[Insight-users] problem reading meta file formats

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:01:22 -0400

Please send me your metaHeader file.

It is not an endian problem.

The reader is not finding the NDims field that should be in the file.
Others are having the same problem on Solaris 8 machines running g++.
I fear that somehow the definition of whitespace or tabs or end-of-line
or equivalent are different in that combination.

Thanks,
Stephen