[Insight-users] fltk image viewer

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:05:19 -0400

Hi Zein,

I assume you are using the MetaImageViewer example.

It should automatically scale the data to appear within the window.
What is the size of the image that you are using?

If you type 'h' within the window, it provides a list of commands
available...to zoom/unzoom the image you can use the '+' and '-' keys,
but the default should be okay.

Thanks,
Stephen

Zein Salah wrote:

> Dear friends,
>

> I am using fltk image viewer to view volume (meta) images. The problem
> is that the window of this viewer is somehow too small and one must use
> the up-down-left-right arrows to see other parts of the image. Something
> that is annoying for me.
>
> Can I expand the viewing window of the fltkviewer so than I can
> see larger images completely?
>

> many thanks,
>
> Zein
>

> ->8<------------->8<------------->8<------------->8<------------->8<------------->8<-
> Zein I. Salah
> Universität Tübingen, WSI-GRIS
> Sand 14
> 72076 Tübingen
> Email: salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de <mailto:salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de>
> / zeinsalah@hotmail.com <mailto:zeinsalah@hotmail.com>
> Tel.: (07071) 29 75465 (GRIS) , (07071) 96 44 39 (privat)

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward@unc.edu
(919) 966-9695