[Insight-users] "throwing exception at StartRegistration()"

J. Van Dalen J.vanDalen" <J.vanDalen@rad.umcn.nl
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:11:36 +0100 (CET)

Dear CSPL,

I try to perform a registration using Mutual information and I encouter
a similar error as you did encounter a few months ago.

>From the The Insight-users Archives I found:
> I am working on MRI Registration.I have made my own project using MRI
> Registration example available in ITK examples.It is working well for
> some MRI images.But,It is throwing exception at StartRegistration() for
> some imagess.I have hard coded the Parameters which I have to set
> before calling StartRegistration().Plese, help me in solving my
> problem and give me some information on setting parameter values. Here
> I am enclosing the code and parameters details.I am also enclosing the
> exception message thrown by startregistration().
>
> //Exception message
> itk::ERROR: MutualInformationImageToImageMetric(003C6D20): All the
> sampled point mapped to outside of the moving image

Now, I have exactly the same error as you had that time. And your code
looks very similar to my code. Did you find a solution to this problem?
Or, do you know why you had this error?

Hope you can help me,
Thanks and Regards,
Jorn.