[Insight-users] ImageToImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:51:32 -0500

Hi Gwenael,

Are you creating your own filter deriving from
ImageToImageFilter  ?

or are you looking for a filter that performs
a particular process on an image ?

The itk::ImageToImageFilter is the base class of all
the image filters in the toolkit. It is not intended
to be instantiated.

If you want to write a filter, SetPixel()/GetPixel()
are not the appropiate methods for getting access to
image data. You may want to look in to image iterators.

Please give us more information about what you are
trying to implement.