[Insight-users] ImageToImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:56:31 -0500

Hi Gwenael,

Please take a look at the MinimumMaximumImageCalulator class.
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MinimumMaximumImageCalculator.html

as well as the MinimumMaximumImageFilter
classhttp://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MinimumMaximumImageFilter.html

Calculators differ from Filters in that they are not datapipeline
object.

The Min max calculator has been extended to return also the indices
of the pixels with the minimum and maximum values. (you may need to
cvs update in order to get this functionality).

Examples of the use of these classes can be found in

      itkMinimumMaximumImageFilterTest.cxx
      itkMinimumMaximumImageCalculatorTest.cxx

under:

      Insight/Testing/Code/BasicFilters

You may also want to take a look at the internal code of both
the filter and the calculator. You will find the .h and .txx
files under Insight/Code/BasicFilters.

Please let us know if you have further questions.