[Insight-users] Problem building QtImageViewer

Jarek Sacha galicjan@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:24:04 -0800 (PST)

--- Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez@kitware.com> wrote:
> Using CMake 1.4.6 I was able to reproduce the
> problem you reported. The Makefile is generated
> with multiple targets for the  QtSlicerGUI.o.
>
> This seems to be fixed now in the CVS version
> of CMake.

CVS version of CMake seams not to be very stabile, though it was able to
create better Makefiles.

I was able to build QtSlider. It starts showing file dialog, after I
select an image it crashes with segmentation fault:

AcquisitionDate
Skipping unrecognized field ImagePosition
Skipping unrecognized field ElementNBits
Skipping unrecognized field AcquisitionDate
Skipping unrecognized field ImagePosition
Skipping unrecognized field ElementNBits
MetaImage: ElementByteOrderSwap
Done!
Segmentation fault

This image is part of a sample data available at
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/software/index.html#registration3D

I am getting a similar problem, without "Skipping unrecognized..."  with
my own data file:
Done!
Segmentation fault

Thanks for you help,