[Insight-users] Examples/vtkITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 23:01:42 -0500

Hi Neil,

If you want to build ITK without the VTK related
examples simply disable the variable USE_VTK when
you configure ITK with CMake.

This will not affect at all the capability for
writing your own application using VTK, ITK and
FLTK.

It will simply prevent the vtk-related examples in
the ITK source tree from being built.

Then, in you own application, you can use the VTK
version of your preference (for example VTK 4.0).

Please let us know if you have further questions.