[Insight-users] Re: CMake : FindFLTK.cmake : TrackMouseEvent unresolved external.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:09:08 -0500

Hi Zhao,

Are you using an installed version of CMake ?
or a CMake version that you build ?

If you built CMake in a directory and then
installed, please make sure that you modify
both the FindFLTK.cmake file in the sources
and the one that gets installed.

One way to make sure is to modify the sources
and then reinstall.

When you run CMake, it will use the FindFLTK.cmake
in the Modules directory of the installation.

You may want to search your disk for all the
instances of the "FindFLTK.cmake" file. It
is likely that the one you modified is not the
one currently used by CMake.

Please let us know if you encounter any problem,