[Insight-users] Re: Insight-users digest, Vol 1 #407 - 7 msgs

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:54:15 -0500

Hi Simgoal,

Your question seems to be specific for a VTK issue.

You may want to resubmit it to the VTK users list.

BTW, About your gif attachement:
Remember that smoking is really bad for your
health, we have been processing many images
from lung cancer datasets lately,       :-/