[Insight-users] help needed please! Affine transform

lydia coin lydia_coin3d@yahoo.fr
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:39:02 +0100 (CET)

--0-1867338652-1040402342=:45650

Hi
Thanks to everyone for helping me, but I found finally the problem, I didn't use cmakesetup for some projects that I included in my workspace and that why I had all my problems.
Right now it's ok
see you for the next problem :)
 Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez@kitware.com> wrote:Hi Lydia,

If the testing examples don't work on your system
it is quite likely that the basic libraries are
not being built correctly.

You may want to make a clean build of ITK and
try the testing files before struggling further
with your own project.

Please let us know if you can run the testing
programs on the directories starting at :

Insight/Testing/Code